We were overjoyed to see our client, Stephanie, post recently to her blog about their amazing wedding (with llamas!) at Lewis and Clark Estate Gardens, one of our preferred venues.
At this time of year, we see a lot of photographers posting about work we’ve collaborated on, but it’s not often that a client blogs their perspective in so much detail, so we had to share!
Head on over to Stephanie’s blog to read about the wedding ceremony and reception. You can even view the wedding video by GoodCo Studios, here.
Some of our favorite quotes? “When we originally started planning the only things I knew I wanted was for it to be outdoors, have long barn tables, ice cream for dessert and llamas! In the end, it turned out so beautiful and perfect. I wouldn’t have changed a thing.”
And, “Our DJ Bryce had nothing but bangerz on the dance floor. There was seriously so much love and laughter. I would do anything to relive this day all over again. It was perfect!”
Thank you, Stephanie and Nyles, for letting us be part of your special day, and for sharing your story.
Vendor thank yous:
- Dress: Hayley Paige
- Hair and Makeup: Blossom & Beauty
- Bridesmaids Dress: Birdy Grey
- Tuxes: The Black Tux
- Photography: Sweetlife Photography
- Videography: GoodCo Studios
- Wedding Coordinator: Katherine O’Brien, EJP Events
- Florals: Pots & Petals/Natalie Parks Floral & Design
- Tent and Rental Company: The Party Place
- Catering: Devil’s Food Catering
- DJ: Event Team Entertainment
- Dessert: Salt & Straw
- Outdoor Games: Power of Love Rentals
- Llamas: Classy Camelids
If you enjoyed this post you might also like:
Lewis and Clark College Estate Garden Wedding
Flanagan Memorial Chapel Wedding and Smith Hall Reception at Lewis and Clark College