Technology industry conferences and events provide a dynamic platform for professionals to foster networking opportunities and gain insights into emerging trends. We just returned from the annual 0111 Conference held by industry organization 7CTOs. This gathering, held near San Diego’s waterfront, was billed as a “how-to” for the CTO (Chief Technology Officer), offering opportunities to meet with their peers, learn about industry trends, and shape leadership skills.
The main portion of the conference was built around two days of presentations and Q&A sessions. The first day concentrated on business management and how-to, the second day on the technology topic of the moment, AI. We also planned a couple of off-site events, one held at Snapdragon Stadium, and another at Basic Bar and Pizza (New Haven-style, yum!).
We helped the client with pre-event planning and day-of operations. This included:
- Finding the conference venue and helping the client through the contract phase
- Setting up and supervising the registration website
- Working with Catering to keep participants fed and hydrated
- Setting up the extracurricular activities and making sure attendees got to the off-site events okay
- Fine-tuning the Run of Show and stage script
- Coordinating with the hotel and the audio-visual team to make sure everything on the day of went smoothly
- Staffed the registration table and acted as the Help Desk for the event
This was the third 0111 CTO Conference in which we assisted. We love working on technology industry conferences and events, and we also love working with other associations and groups. Do you need assistance with a conference that you are planning? Please get in touch!