I just got back from returning a red aisle runner to our dear friend Mike Piper at An Affair to Remember. Not only is he a great wedding coordinator, he is also an amazing florist and has a huge selection of unique props that I love to raid. The red rose petal aisle runner that you see in the last blog post is one of those things! Apparently his mother sewed all of those rose petals on by hand?!? (Don’t forget, Sunday is Mother’s Day!) It just reminds me how important in this business it is to make contacts and build relationships, because you never know what wonderful things your colleagues have in their warehouses.
- Event Planner Job Posting: Associate Event Coordinator, Location: Portland, Oregon/partially remote
- Your guide to meeting and event venues in Tuscon, AZ
- Alternatives to the “bouncy” wedding font, Part 1: Script Fonts
- Best Portland Wedding Planners – Featured on Katy Weaver Photography
- Dry January, and alcohol-free options for your event
bridal gown bridal show columbia gorge wedding conference corporate event planning corporate events customer service destination wedding EJP Events Event event planner event planning events gown cleaning gown preservation inspiration meeting planning oregon wedding Oregon weddings outdoor wedding Portland portland wedding portland wedding coordinator portland wedding planner Portland wedding planning portland weddings Portland wedding venues rehearsal dinner seattle wedding venues wedding wedding budget wedding coordination wedding coordinator wedding day coordination wedding design wedding gown wedding gowns wedding photography wedding planner wedding planning wedding planning in Portland weddings wedding style wedding trends