I know, crazy, right? Why would The Portland Wedding Coordinator blog about not needing a wedding planner? The plain truth is, not every wedding really needs one. Here are some signs that yours might be one of them:
1. You are very laid-back about the look and feel of the wedding and don't need for things to turn out or look a certain way.
2. Your event has very little etiquette, protocol, or time constraint
3. Culturally, the expectations of family and guests of your ability to host a party experience are low.
4. Your guest list is small (less than 40) people, and you don't have friends and family coming from out of town
5. The how-this-will-all-come-together is pretty cut and dried. Logistics are really easy, and your vendor team has all worked together before in that venue. Additionally, you are not creating a script or schedule that deviates greatly from what's been done before.