We are so excited to be invited back to participate in The Art of Weddings, a boutique bridal show happening on Thursday, January 8, 2009 from 5-8pm at LUXE Autohaus. Last year, it was held at the very swanky Secret Society Ballroom, and this year’s installment promises to be even more inventive and interesting! The Art of Weddings team has enlisted the help of the CRAVE! Portland team — you know, the gals behind the extremely fun shopping parties? — to promote the event, and it looks to be even bigger and better this year.
Some of the highlights of the show’s offerings:
- Couture bridal fashion show featuring hand-made gowns from Kate
Towers, Amai Unmei, Garnish, Lucia Apparel and men’s suits by Duchess
- Food by Culinary Artistry and Wine by Duck Pond Cellars
- Bridal SWAG bags with goodies from participating vendors
- Chocolate tasting with Missionary Chocolates
- Try new bridal makeup and hair by Madi
- Bridal photo shoot with Jasmine Photography
- $100 off custom wedding invitations by 1st Comes Love for any wedding booked at this event!
- Grand Bridal Raffle featuring amazing prizes: 1 hour engagement
session with website and $50 print credit from Jasmine Photography
(value $300), Custom Invitation Package from 1st Comes Love ($275
value). All proceeds benefit Go Red for Women.
Stay tuned here for all kinds of news and buzz about the show. You can even win tickets over at Simply Chic Weddings. We look forward to seeing you there!