It has been a busy month! Yesterday EJP Events and The Bridal Loft participated in a very fun, very energetic wedding show called the Bravo Wedding Affair. We heard that there were 500 attendees and it certainly felt like it in our themed room — "An Island Getaway". If you weren't there, here's what you missed:
– hair demos by Fada Salon
– makeup demos by Event Cosmetics
– facial prep/cleansing demos by Clarisonic
– veil and headpiece trials from August Veils
– Island decor by Paradym Events
– catering by Chef du Jour
– planning and lighting by EJP Events / Hollywood Lighting
– photography by Valls Photographic
– alterations expert Sewing Solutions
And this was just our room, one of seven at the event. For a full list
of all of the interactive vignettes and the vendors who provided them,
please visit: The Bravo! Wedding Affair.
In conjunction with the event, the Association of Bridal Consultants
regional conference is also meeting in Portland for the next two days.
I'm ducking out of a session just to say how exciting it is to hear
speakers from all over our region, and to meet consultants and vendors
from Washington State, Idaho, and Seattle, as well as renew
acquaintances with local friends and fellow consultants.
I'll post pictures as soon as I can!