The Portland Wedding Coordinator Blog and The Portland Event Planner Blog are owned and authored by EJP Events, an event planning firm in Portland, Oregon. All content is authored and copyrighted by EJP Events LLC unless otherwise credited; photographs are the copyright of the original artist. No content from any page of this website may be reproduced in any medium for any reason without express written permission by EJP Events.
We value your privacy and here’s how we use the information we receive on this site and at ejpevents.com:
We want to stay in touch with you, and so we offer a periodic newsletter. You may sign up for this newsletter by entering your email address in the signup box featured on the respective blogs, or at ejpevents.com. You may also receive our newsletter if we have had a previous business transaction, with us or one of our advertising partners at The Bridal Loft. We use Mail Chimp to send out our newsletter, and abide by their anti-spam policies. You may unsubscribe at any time to discontinue receiving news and offers by clicking the SafeUnsubscribe box at the bottom of your newsletter. You may also change your subscription or subscribe to any of our other products by entering your email in the signup box – if you are already a subscriber, you’ll be taken to a page where you can update your information and preferences.
Affiliate Networks and Product Reviews
We are members of the following affiliate networks that help us to monetize our blog and recoup the time and expense spent researching and creating content:
By clicking product links within our blog posts, we are paid by the afflilate networks if you choose to later make a purchase. You are not charged a higher price than you would if you did not visit one of our partners via our affiliate link.
From time to time, we receive products that we think our readers will find interesting, and may post product or service reviews. If we received the product or service (such as a hotel stay) for free, we will always disclose that fact. We do not accept compensation in exchange for product reviews, and we don’t guarantee a favorable review. Only selected products and services are reviewed and we regret we can’t respond to all requests. If you’d like your product, service, or lodging property reviewed on either The Portland Wedding Coordinator or The Portland Event Planner, please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our blogs contain party and event planning content that discusses the legal and responsible use of alcoholic beverages for events. Our event planning blogs are not intended for a minor audience. If you are under 21, please click away.
- Our alcohol-related content is for educational, party- and wedding-planning purposes only and is not targeted or intended for minors.
- Our alcohol-related content does not include endorsements from athletes, cartoon characters, or any other icons/people appealing to minors
- Any blog post mentioning alcohol from January 2013 going forward will include a statement about drinking responsibly
- Our alcohol-related content doesn’t imply that drinking alcohol can improve sexual, social, or professional standings
- Our alcohol-related content doesn’t imply that drinking alcohol is relaxing or therapeutic
- Our alcohol-related content doesn’t indicate that drinking alcohol in excess is good
- Our alcohol-related content doesn’t show people consuming alcohol; doing anything illegal, violent, or dangerous; or being inappropriate in other ways, such as acting in a degrading manner
- Our alcohol-related content doesn’t contain sexual content.
Thank you for visiting EJP Events and our Portland event and wedding planning blogs. If you have any questions about privacy on this site or ejpevents.com, please contact email@example.com.